Share a Recipe
Would you like to share a recipe that you absolutely luv? You can then share that recipe with your friends or other websites via a permanent link. Others can print your recipe in a clean format for future reference. To begin; guidelines and form submission can be found below.
Recipe submission guidelines:
- You must include the entire recipe. A short story or anecdote to go along with your recipe is a plus but is not required. (English only please)
- Your recipe must have at least one main photo of 400×400 pixels. Other photos or images can be in different sizes as necessary to complement your recipe.
- Your OWN work please. Don’t copy recipes or images from another site, a box brand, or from a recipe book and then ask to post it here as your own. Give credit where credit is due. Include links if needed and when necessary.
- Please check your spelling and grammar thoroughly.
- A link to your own website in your recipe submission is fine (and encouraged) but no advertising affiliate links please.
- No spam posting please. Recipe submissions with too many links will be flagged. If you follow the guidelines here… then you’re not spam.
- Food websites and recipe blogs are welcome to post their recipes here with a link back to their site in the post.
*Note: All recipes submitted are reviewed by a moderator before being published to ensure the above requirements. Please allow time for your recipe to be reviewed (usually 24-48 hours). If you’ve made a submission and it wasn’t listed here at LuvMyRecipe, check your email address that was included with the submission, as there may be a request for more information (IE: No image, No recipe, etc.).
Thank you for your interest.
**If you believe a posted recipe or image that has been submitted to LuvMyRecipe.com is in violation of copyright or is otherwise owned by a third party please contact LuvMyRecipe.com after reviewing our Copyright Policy.