Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Sugar free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Snack
- ½ cup softened margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup non-fat dry milk
- ½ cup sugar twin or any other zero calorie sweetener. Stevia based brand is recommended.
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ounce diabetic choc candy - diced
- Cream together margarine and Sugar Twin.
- Add egg, vanilla, non-fat dry milk and water.
- Beat 1 minute at medium speed. Fold in chocolate candy.
- Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes