Summer Hot Fudge Sundaes shared by RecipesnFood.com.
Summer Hot Fudge Sundaes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbs rum
- 1 pint basket strawberries thickly sliced
- 2 banana bananas sliced
- 2 peaches peeled and sliced
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs rum
- 2 pint vanilla Swiss almond
- Stir first 4 ingredients in heavy small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add rum. Strain, pressing on solids to extract as much flavor as possible. (Can be prepared 5 days ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Re warm over low heat before using, stirring constantly and thinning with more cream if necessary.)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir gently.
- Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into sundae or balloon glasses.
- Top with warm sauce, then fruits and nuts and serve.
- Serves 6 to 8.