Sweet Onion Muffins Recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Sweet Onion Muffins Recipe
- ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, onion and butter until blended; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in walnuts.
- Fill greased or paper lined miniature muffin cups three quarters full. Bake at 400*F for 10-12 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.