Sweetcorn Fritters Sides recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Sweetcorn Fritters Sides
- 50 g Pure spread
- 150 g gluten free flour
- 5 ml/1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 15 ml/1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 5 ml/1 tsp ground cumin
- 165 g sweet corn kernels, drained & rinsed
- 90 ml/ 6 tbsp soya or rice milk
- salt & pepper
- Level the flour, baking powder, cumin, salt and pepper into a bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs and dairy free milk.
- Beat to a smooth batter. Stir in the spring onions, coriander, sweetcorn and 25 g of melted Pure spread.
- Preheat a frying pan and lightly grease with Pure spread. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of the mixture onto the hot pan. When the base is set turn over and cook for another 3-4 minutes until lightly golden.
- Serve hot spread with Pure spread, or Chilli and Ginger Jam.