Tiramisu recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Try this classic Tiramisu dessert recipe to make your meal very delicious and mouthwatering. Tiramisu is a popular Italian coffee flavoured Tiramisu recipe served with main meal course. This is the super-simple Italian dessert you can serve in house party. It’s an easy Tiramisu recipe to make.
- 50ml Water
- 150gms Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 300 ml Cream
- 500gms Mascarpone cheese
- Ready made Vanilla Sponge
- 400gms Water
- 400ml Sugar
- 200gms Coffee Powder
- To make the syrup, boil water, sugar and coffee together.
- Boil the sugar and water together and pour this mixture over eggs while whisking until the mixture cools.
- Add in whipped cream and mascarpone cheese and mix again.
- Soak the sponge in the coffee mix and layer on top the whipped cream mixture.
- Top it off with cocoa powder, chill and serve.