Veg Chowmein recipe shared by ravi kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Veg Chowmein is great taste with very good aroma. The Veg Chowmein is great for a party; you can serve it as snacks, side dish or even as the main course. This Veg Chowmein is delicious with a taste of Indochinese Cuisine. It’s quick and easy Veg Chowmein recipe.
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Veg Chowmein Masala
- 2 Packs Ching's Secret Hakka Noodles (boil as per cooking instruction)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 cups sliced (julienned) vegetables of your choice (cabbage,carrot, capsicum, etc.)
- 2 tbsp water
- Chopped Spring onion greens for garnishing
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan and stir-fry 4 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice… for 2-3 minutes
- Add boiled Ching’s Secret Hakka Noodles to the vegetables.
- Add Ching’s Chowmein Hakka Noodles Masala, sprinkle 2 tbsp of water, mix well and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Your Chowmein Hakka Noodles are ready! Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.