Veg Manchurian recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Ching’s Secret.
Veg Manchurian – This recipe is so good that you feel that you want to eat the whole dish in just a few minutes. In this Desi-Chinese Veg Manchurian is a tasty and tangy Manchurian recipe. When you eat it for the first time you will feel the authentic taste of Indo Chinese cuisine. The taste of Veg Manchurian various types of flavor are available and you will love to eat those various flavours.
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Veg Manchurian Masala
- 1 Cup Grated Cabbage
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- ¼ cup Besan
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup (100g) of Diced Vegetables (onions, capsicum, carrot)
- 2 cups (300ml) water
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Take 2 cups grated cabbage & squeeze the water from it. In a bowl mix cabbage, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, ¼ cup besan (gram flour) & salt to taste. Make small balls & deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Veg Manchurian Miracle Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 1 cup (100g) of diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes & add Manchurian Balls
- Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot