Vegetable Frittata with Chicken Garlic Sausage recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Vegetable Frittata with Chicken Garlic Sausage
Recipe type: Main
- 1 12 oz pkg Garlic Chicken Sausage
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup diced zucchini, seeds removed
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup diced potato
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 10 eggs (5 whole and 5 whites only)
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and brown slightly.
- Remove, slice and set-aside. Add 1 tbsp oil, zucchini, onions, red pepper, potato and garlic; saute until tender.
- Add sausage and parsley to the mixture; saute 5 minutes longer. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and grated cheese, blend well. Pour eggs over sausage and vegetables.
- Cook over low heat for 7 - 8 minutes until bottom is set and top is a little runny.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook until top is golden brown, about 6 - 7 minutes.
- Remove and carefully slide frittata onto a serving platter. Slice and serve.