Vegetable Paniyarams recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Learn how to make Vegetable Paniyarams for your new year house party. Kuzhi Paniyaram is a healthy and delicious South Indian breakfast snack made using dosa batter. It is the best homemade Kuli Paniyaram for the house party you can make. Try Stuffed vegetable Paniyaram and make your guest happy with the delicious taste of Masala Paniyaram.
- Mustard Seeds
- Split Bengal Gram
- Cumin Seeds
- Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, Ginger
- Assorted Vegetables
- Dosa Batter
- Coriander Leaves
- In a heated pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, chana dal and stir.
- Add in cumin seeds, ginger, curry leaves, green chili, salt and vegetables. Mix well.
- Grease the molds with oil and keep aside.
- Mix the dosa batter and the vegetable mix well and pour this into the molds.
- Let it cook and serve hot.