This vinaigrette will work well on many salads and is easy to make.
If you’ve read the story with the Spinach Berry Salad recipe here on the site, this is Nana’s Vinaigrette recipe that she uses with her Strawberry Spinach Salad.
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBL Sesame Seeds
- 1 TBL Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 TBL minced Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt and paprika in a bowl.
- Add minced onions and mix.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and whisk ingredients together until well blended.
- Place in fridge for one hour before using.