White Bean and Walnut Mousse recipe shared by Julia from Vegan .io.
White Bean and Walnut Mousse
Tasty and nutrient-dense bread spread for a more exciting breakfast or snack.
Author: Julia - Vegan .io
Recipe type: Bread Spread, Breakfast
- 1⁄2 tsp green peppercorn (ground)
- 1⁄2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 medium scallion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup walnut halves (crushed and roasted)
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1⁄2 cup white beans
- In a medium sized bowl, blend the beans, lemon juice, and oil together to make a puree.
- Once the puree is smooth, add the roasted walnuts, spring onions, salt, and pepper. Mix these ingredients until combined.
- If your mixture is too firm, you can add a little bit of water.
- You can serve immediately, or store it in the fridge. Enjoy!